Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Thinking about Roses

One of my fondest memories from my childhood is of my father growing rose bushes.  He planted them along the fence, around his mailbox and in front of his house.  My mother enjoyed them as well and her favorite flowers today are roses.

All through the years I have loved them and have always wanted to have rose bushes but moved a lot or lived in an apartment.  Then I moved to the home I am in now and tried several times unsuccessfully to grow them.

Then this year I have 2 rose bushes that are producing.  (See photo below of a rose from my bush).

I have been thinking a lot about how planting one bush results in beautiful flowers everyday.  Then my mind goes to the idea about how one idea planted into our thinking can result in abundance also.  I think the world is a lavish place with ideas of abundance everywhere.  It is up to us to plant an idea, take care of the idea in doing the work and then harvest the abundance.

A single rose can be my garden... a single friend, my world. 
Leo Buscaglia




No comments:

Post a Comment