Saturday, May 19, 2018

Elves in the Night

Last night I came across an email correspondence between Polly Sherling and myself.  Polly was a psychic who at various times would work with the police to help solve crimes.  She attended Unity Spiritual Center of Denton until her death in 2008 and we would often email back and forth.

On June 25th, 2004 Polly was trying to install a new printer and nothing was working.  She had called techs who all advised her on what to do and yet she would get the message on her computer about "reinstalling windows", "damaged files", etc.  She said "I've NEVER BEEN so sick of any one thing that I can think of in my life"

She talked about the fairy tale where a man went to sleep and the elves spun his hay into gold.  Her quote was "I'm over done with "hay" and under done with "gold" lately.  My reply was "Would it scare you to wake up and see an elf looking at you?"  She said, "Probably nothing would scare me much after all this Tech Support!"

I then said, "I will go ahead visualize lots of elves working on your computer".

Then one hour later her subject title was "Elves on Avon (street where she lived).  Her entire email was below.

ELLEN,....YOU WON'T BELIEVE THIS...OR...WILL YOU???

I THINK I STUMBLED AROUND INTO A BUNCH OF ELVES!!!  CALL ME RUMPELSTILTSKIN!!!

PRINTER WORKING.  DON'T KNOW HOW.

DOESN'T  MATTER

THANK YOU, GOD.

THANK YOU, ELLEN.

THANK YOU, DEAN

THANK YOU, ELLEN, AGAIN.

AFRAID TO GO TO SLEEP FOR FEAR I DREAMED IT!!

LOVE,
POLLY

I have found that sometimes when we just "let go" of a troublesome situation, then a miracle happens.  This world is a mysterious place and who knows if there might not be elves who go to work on our behalf. 


No comments:

Post a Comment