Sunday, May 20, 2018

Dreams

In all the papers I am going through I found a dream written on the day of my grandson's Garrett's birth on April 7, 1998.  He is now attending college at the University of Colorado at Boulder and in my dream I was in the Rockies attending a writing class.  My mother was there with heart problems which she now has.  There were other details too.  Right after I had the dream my son in law called me to say that my oldest daughter was in labor.  I found it odd that this dream was found 20 years later by me and Garrett is in the Rockies and my mother is having heart problems. 

I have found other interesting dreams which I am putting in a file folder.  Dreams are amazing and seem more complex than they actually are.  I will be talking about some of this in my Dream Workshop on the last Sunday of June.


No comments:

Post a Comment