Friday, June 29, 2018

I Thought My Goals were My Own Until I Saw My Dad's Goals

My dad and I were close but I was surprised to find a list of goals he had that closely match mine.  I did not see these until after his death in 1983.  My mother found them when she was going through his writings.

2-11-1969

1.  Experiment and investigate the laws of the mind to

  • Heal people's minds and bodies
  • Be close to God
  • Communicate by telepathy---space communication
  • Know the secrets of the universe
  • Motivate people to their highest potential
  • Assist students and others in finding their place in life---life works
  • Help make religion really live for people
  • Know the origin of thought
  • Control environment and nature
  • Eliminate poverty---there is plenty for all
  • Discover all methods and uses for ESP
  • Be influential i politics for the good of all
  • Increase the use of preognition
  • Discover and use the methods for inventing
2.  Methods of accomplishing my goals
  • Prayer and meditation
  • Operate a motivation business, like SMI
  • Write books and articles on the above goals
  • Make and sell recordings of these subjects
  • Study and apply psychology and parapsychology
  • Study and apply hypnosis
  • Contribute to church and study religion and philosophy

No comments:

Post a Comment