Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Diane's Life is Changed by Visioning

In the Law of Attraction class the very first #1 suggestion out of 30 practical applications is to make a mind movie.  We always either write down our goals or make a vision board which are effective but now in this time of computer technology it is not that difficult to make our own personal mind movie of our goals complete with music and affirmations.  I will be going over this technique in the Law of Attraction class held at 12:15 at Unity Spiritual Center..

When I think of visioning whether by vision board or mind movie, I think of Dean's oldest child, Diane, who credits visioning for changing her life.  After her divorce Diane moved to Rockport, Texas where my late husband, Dean, lived with his first wife who later died.  Diane had been attending Unity and heard about the vision board.

Diane assembled a vision board which included a happy marriage with a wonderful income.   She began teaching aerobics and rented out a place in a strip mall.  The owner of the mall was a good looking builder named Al.  There was instant chemistry.  After dating and getting to know each other, she knew that this man was the one she wanted to marry and they were married.

Al is not only loving and caring but he is a well known builder in Rockport and became a multimillionaire.  They own 900 acres by the ocean which includes Crane House.  The whooping cranes migrate to their land and they rent out Crane House for overnight or weekly stays.  It is usually booked out for most of the season.  Al built a hurricane proof home on their property which withstood the powerful hurricane Harvey of last summer that decimated most of Rockport.  Photo of Crane House below.



Diane is interested in the Unity movement and has always been interested in spiritual pursuits.  In addition she is an artist in her own right.  She creates beautiful jewelry and has this to say about her artistic skills:


         I always wanted to be an artist, all my friends were! I couldn’t even draw a straight line, I would always say. But come to find out, you don’t necessarily want to draw straight lines in jewelry! I took local jewelry classes for several years and then decided to take it up a “notch.” Six years ago, I met a Pawnee Indian lady in Santa Fe, Kim Knifechief. She is a silversmith whom I convinced to give me lessons. I loved it- couldn’t get enough. Now I go to Santa Fe several times a year and spend the entire month of August making silver and turquoise jewelry with Kim. When asked what style my jewelry is, I say it has a Native American flavor which is Kim’s influence, but also a more modern look because I use pearls and stones which are not turquoise. I don’t put a piece for sale unless I absolutely love it and wouldn’t love wearing it myself!

One of Diane's creations



Diane's vision board all came to pass and is a reminder to me of how absolutely powerful and life changing it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment