Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Changing a Bad Day to a Good Day

We can all have very frustrating days.  I had one of those today.  I found out that it looks like someone is trying to open my fence which would lead me to think that someone wants to get into my house.  I shared earlier on this blog that I actually experienced a home invasion in which various small items were taken which could easily be resold. 

Then I was hacked on my email account.  I still wonder if I have done all I can do on my computer to bring it back to safety.

Lowell worked on my fence and found an ingenious way to keep it locked.  I simultaneously worked on correcting my hacking.  Basically I spent my day off in securing my home and internet.

As I reflected on this with Lowell he said I should be grateful for the good that happened today in securing the fence and the computer. 

Ironically one of the lessons from my Wednesday class I am leading based on the book "Law of Attraction, 30 Practical Exercises" by Louise Stapely is to focus on the good in our lives.  What a challenge when things are going wrong.  I reversed my thinking and noticed an immediate positive feeling which I am so grateful for.  When things are going wrong for you, take a moment and refocus on the good.  You will feel so much better.


No comments:

Post a Comment