Wednesday, June 13, 2018

A Leap in Time

I am focused now on the social auction event that I am sponsoring in which I show the movie Premonition.  This movie is provocative in bringing up the idea of going back and forth in time.  I have always been interested in this subject and think it is possible to do.

Way back when my first born child, Sharon, was 3 months old my husband and I were living in Ft. Hancock, Texas about 50 miles from El Paso.  I was vacuuming and I clearly heard Sharon say "Mom".  I turned around and I saw Sharon as she later looked when she was 16 years old.  She had long brown hair and looked just as she did when she actually became 16.  When I saw her I was not particularly surprised at the experience when it happened until full reality hit a few minutes after I had the vision.

Since then I have wondered if the noise of the vacuum cleaner affected reality for a minute.  I have heard that thunderstorms have the same effect and affect reality.

I am looking forward to hearing stories from others at this event.  I have one more story to share which did not happen to me personally but did happen to my professor at Texas Tech.  I will share this story next week.



No comments:

Post a Comment