Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Thoughts About My Rock

The holiday decorations are now down and the new year of 2019 has really begun.  My calendars are almost updated, my organizer is updated and I am ready for a prosperous wonderful year.

I have the stone on my desk that I selected at the White Stone Ceremony at church upon which I wrote down my intention.  My intention is to believe.  Sometimes we think this world is so solid and firm that we can't move past roadblocks in our lives.  The physicists tell us that this world is really full of swirling energy which can be changed by our thoughts.  The rock that looks so solid on my desk is really swirling energy.  When I see the word "believe", it reminds me that my thoughts can change reality.

I will be talking about some of this as I start a 13 week series at church based on a wonderful book of spiritual insights which I will reveal on Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment