Friday, January 11, 2019

Minimizing----AGAIN

I don't know how things accumulate so fast.  This time last year I had cleared out my closet and organized my home and garage.  You would never know it now.

When I first got into Unity I will never forget reading Catherine Ponder's books and the first rule for prosperity is to clear out your home.  She would advocate clearing out old magazines and getting your living area organized and clean.  I really believe that this is important but I have a huge task in front of me.

I helped take down the Christmas tree at church and as we were putting the tree in storage we marveled at how things had stacked up since we decluttered just a few short months ago.  It is easy to get into a hurry and just let things stack up thinking we can get to it later which then results in a huge task.

One of my New Year's intentions is to take a few minutes each day to go through things.


No comments:

Post a Comment