Tuesday, July 10, 2018

I am excited about 2 things I had in my goals

I always love traveling and the best traveling that I can think of is to see my 2 daughters and their families.  One daughter lives in Tampa and one lives in Belleville, Illinois close to St. Louis where she works.  Now my grandchildren are growing up. 

My oldest grandchild, Marshall, graduated from Missouri State University with a degree in history.  He loves politics but also wants to experience the world right now before settling down.  Right now he is in Bar Harbor, Maine working at a restaurant as a waiter.  He pays $100 rent for a place to live provided by the restaurant who also employ people from around the world.  He wants to travel the world and is saving his money to do this.

My youngest grandson is a junior at the University of Colorado in Boulder working toward graduating with a major in engineering.  My oldest granddaughter lives in Tampa and is working towards an RN degree with a goal of becoming a Nurse Practitioner like my daughter.  My youngest granddaughter is a senior in high school in Belleville, Ill. 

Since I live in Texas I rarely get to see my extended family so I  set an intention of being able to see my family in my Law of Attraction journal.  I am traveling with my youngest daughter to see my grandson in Maine in August.  My oldest daughter told me she is flying me to see her and her family as a birthday gift.  I am ecstatic.

Intentions are powerful.


No comments:

Post a Comment