Thursday, April 26, 2018

A Temporary Mess

My house is in total disarray.  About a week ago I decided to move my bedroom to what is now  my office and then to move my guest bedroom to another location.  The end result will be good.  I will have a room totally devoted to my scrap booking and hobbies.  Another room will be a guest bedroom and I will have more room for my own bedroom.

Right now the chaos in the house is overwhelming.  I am moving bookcases and dismantling my computer desk.  I will be moving file cabinets, etc.  Today I am having coffee with a mess all around me.  In the back of my mind, I know this is all temporary leading to a good result. 

This is the way our lives are at certain time periods.  The bottom drops out in a life situation and we wonder why everything in our lives seems to be in chaos.  We may go through a divorce which may result in a move.  Or we may make a move in order to have a better job.  We may not know if there is going to be a good end result.  If we keep in mind that "this too shall pass", we can move without panic or stress.

Your destiny is to fulfill those things upon which you focus most intently. So choose to keep your focus on that which is truly magnificent, beautiful, uplifting and joyful. Your life is always moving toward something. Ralph Marston


No comments:

Post a Comment